Thursday 21 July 2011

Someday Summary ♥


001 - its been one of them days, weeks infact...but the show much go on! To cheer me up me and my friends are going to tramlines this weekend, which for those of you who don't know is a free for all music festival in Sheffield...the lineup isn't too bad this year and they've got Olly Murs and Pixie Lott playing, eeeeek! i ♥ Olly Murs!

002 - its my last day at school tomorrow, which just makes me even more excited for summer...i just want to shop till i drop (literally) soak up the sun, have parties and bbq's, spend time with loved ones, where short shorts, eat lots of lovely foods, swim in the sea, build sandcastles, go to the seaside..you get the picture (hehehehe)
003 - i really need a job
004 - I'm thinking of going blonde :O I'm still not sure whether it would suit me but 'you don't know until you've tried it'

005 - its the school summer concert (which I've been bullied into doing by my drama teacher!) so I'm currently stuffing my face with my tea and sorting out my costume for my drama piece that I'm doing with my class! even though I'm really not in the mood for it, I'm quite excited to perform and spend time with a few friends! (pictures to follow in another post)

hope you've all had a good day!♥


1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the festival and i love Olly Murrs too!
    I love the feeling you get on the last day of school, i finished about three weeks ago and it was the best feeling ever!
    Oh, you're brave to change your hair colour! :) I dont have the guts!

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete