Saturday 13 August 2011

my week in photos #01











As you can probably gather, due to the fact i havnt been posting at all this past week, ive been super dooper busy! BUT that doesnt mean ive forgotten about you and i can assure you it WILL NOT happen again!

1) my maxi dress that i wore when i went out for a meal with a few friends!
2) my healthy salad ;)
3) we went to the park whilst the boys played cricket...we head butted each other by accident!:(
4&5) i baked cupcakes!
6) me and my sister playing 'tig' (im 3 at heart, heheh)
7) my best friend had a perm!
8) my new top..it was a bargain!
9) an old picture of me and my cousin...ive always loved leggings ;) hehehe!
10) my new models own mascara. ITS AMAZING! review will be coming shortly!

hope you all have a brilliant weekend! and thank you to new followers, means alot! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, your dress is so cute! And that salad dish looks quite yummy :)
    La Petite Marmoset

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!
    Thank you so much for the follow/comment and in return followin u back =)

    ReplyDelete